Monday, September 8, 2014

a classroom tour.

Now that we have officially entered our second week of school, I thought it would be the perfect time to take you on a little tour of my humble preschool abode. I secretly love that teaching preschool grants me the ability to decorate with every pattern and color under the sun without any mention of it being "too much". Amen? So as you can see, I took that freedom and ran with it. Clearly.

Above, you can see a view of our room as you enter. You might remember from previous posts that I teach two different classes - a class of 2 year olds and a class of 3 year olds. Our two year olds have their cubbies in our classroom so that my co-teacher and I can easily access their diaper bags, lunches, etc. throughout the day.

Moving to the left of the cubbies, I have a bulletin board that displays the three year olds' work and our calendar area.


Our calendar board contains our calendar (shocking), schedule of the day, weather graph, helpers for the day, and days of the week!

All of the kids' birthdays are displayed on our birthday board...

...and the two year olds' work is displayed on a bulletin board adjacent to the birthday board!

Thank you, Jesus for bright colors and patterns!


As for my space, I don't have a desk in our room, so I have to utilize the counter space as much as possible! 

All of the curriculum for the year has been divided by month and placed in binders:

My personal calendar and supplies are easily accessible as well!

I hope y'all are off to a fab start of the 2014-2015 school year!

1 comment:

  1. Numbered Plastic Tags for clothesFind the high-quality plastic numbered tags in black on Nemako.De, We offer the high-quality plastic tags for cell phones, Plastic Tags for keys and Numbered Plastic Tags for clothes. Get Numbered Plastic Tags for public facilities and services.

    ReplyDelete